We were able to complete the following:
- Over 150 IFAKS were purchased and Delivered to combat medics and soldiers.
- Met with the directors of world central kitchen in Warsaw, Poland.
- We visited world central kitchen and refugee camp in Warsaw, Poland.
- Purchased and the Delivery of 2 additional ambulances to Odesa and Kharkiv hospitals.
- Delivery of pain relieving medicine, burn, and antibiotics creams to Odesa and Kharkiv Hospitals.
- Purchase and Delivery of knee/elbow pads, shovels, ballistic eyeglasses, shoes, military uniforms, binoculars, monoculars, weather meters, thermal imaging monoculars, thermal imaging binoculars, thermal imaging scopes, survival multi-tools, military hats, anti-tick and mosquito sprays.
- Delivery of a drone donated to Help Free Ukraine by Dr. Mikhail Mirer-MD.
Final preparation for the trip.
Dr. Bratslavsky and Dr. Golubenko in the airport, Poland.
Dr. Bratslavsky’s son in a refugee camp, Poland.